MMA members include buyers (marketers, agencies, retailers), sellers (media sellers and advertising solutions), enabling technologies, networks and other companies in relevant industry segments. Dues are calculated based on three criteria: Region(s), Organization Type, and Dues Tier.
Regional versus Global Membership
Member companies can join as a Regional Member—North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA) or Latin America (LATAM) or as a Global Member, which provides access to all MMA geographical regions.
Then Members identify their Organization Type, and then dues are based on the appropriate Dues Tier calculation:
|Organization Type*||Dues Tier Calculation**|
|Brand Marketer (Advertiser)||Total Ad Spend (annual)|
|Agency||Gross Income (annual)|
|Media Seller||Total Mobile Ad Revenue (annual)|
|Technology Enabler||Total Mobile Revenue (annual)|
|Carrier||Value Added Services|
|Academic Institution||Flat fee|
Click here to calculate your company’s dues.
*Organization Type definitions:
- Brand Marketer (Advertiser): a company that sells its products directly to consumers and businesses and buys marketing services to achieve its goals. Company must also not fit into any of the other sales definitions.
- Agency: a company that provides strategic, creative or media buying and related services to marketers
- Media Seller: a company that creates and/or promotes media and content or brokers the sale and distribution of mobile advertising
- Technology Enabler: a solutions provider offering technology and services that enables and supports mobile marketing
- Carrier: a mobile network operator that provides voice and/or data services
**Dues Calculation definitions:
- Total Ad Spend: total annual advertising spend in measured and unmeasured media
- Gross Income: total annual billable sales to your clients
- Total Mobile Ad Revenue: total annual income from mobile advertising
- Total Mobile Revenue: total annual income derived from mobile
- Value Added Services: a carrier’s total annual income derived from activities that are not standard voice subscriptions and/or charges