Mobile technology has and will continue to change the business of marketing—affecting buyers, sellers and enablers in every industry segment. In this rapidly evolving and dynamic era, it is impossible to stay on top of the changing landscape alone.
Enter the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA).
The MMA and its members provide trusted resources, timely and accurate information, access to best-practices and research, and a global network of leaders. Only the MMA is positioned to put all the key players in the room – virtual or physical – with the goal of establishing mobile as an indispensable component of the marketing mix.
Whether your organization is an marketer, retailer, agency, advertiser, advertising solution, media network, mobile solution or service providers – or any other entity that intends to leverage or contribute to the use of mobile marketing as a channel – the MMA is a key partner and a crucial element of your success.
With a dizzying array of technologies, best-practices, and regulations, it is more critical than ever to team up with a trusted industry partner. Given the importance of relationships and the ever-broadening business landscape, the MMA is a safe haven where the focus is on driving your business through the advancement of mobile marketing. Simply put, the MMA works to promote, educate, measure, guide and protect the mobile marketing industry for your benefit.
Members join to receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Commercial relationship development: By becoming part of the MMA community, individuals at your company will meet key industry players, develop new partnerships, and potentially find new customers.
- Thought-leadership exchange: Share your insights with the market and learn from others.
- Capabilities exchange: Share/license/sell your capabilities with/to others and source new capabilities.
- Standards & Policy: Reduce market friction by contributing to frameworks, specifications, guidelines, best practices, standards and ultimately regulatory public policy.
In other words, MMA membership can help you grow your business, generate market insights, be recognized for your role and contributions in the industry and knock down the barriers to growth.
The MMA has a number of vehicles you can use to accomplish all the above:
- Research: Members can source our primary research or our aggregated secondary research or submit your own research articles, publications, reports and/or statistics.
- Publications: Access case studies, white papers, webinars, and articles and use the MMA as an editorial outlet to share your own.
- Education: Members can collaborate with the MMA to educate the market on key insights.
- Events: Members leverage events (both physical and virtual) to nurture and develop new relationships (attend), get recognized for your industry contribution (speak), demonstrate your capabilities (sponsor), generate awareness (speak, sponsor).
- Strategic Initiatives: MMA members are invited to participate in the MMA’s key strategic initiatives. These important projects help set industry frameworks, guidelines, best practices and standards, which in turn will help members meet other industry trailblazers, be recognized as a leader, see early trends and market insights, create a permanent association between you/your team and the industry standards and guidelines, and – most importantly— influence the direction of industry dialog through your contribution to guidelines, best practices and standards.
As for general benefits, as a member of the MMA, you and your company can:
- Gain access to leading cutting edge research and insights
- Help educate the marketplace: your clients, partners and yourself on the how, what, whys and whens of mobile marketing
- Receive member only discounts to leading events, programs, and publications
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing clients and partners
- Serve on committees, task forces and councils to help shape the industry
- Align with other thought leaders on MMA governing boards and advisory councils
Marketers and agencies receive additional benefits. Contact the MMA.